Friday, April 18, 2008

Music I'm Listening To


I love music. Good music.
Why is it so hard to find it nowadays?
Here is what I’ve found.
And I had to go back.
Way back.

********

The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon

Eric Burden – When I Was Young

Jimmy Buffet – A Pirate Looks At Forty

Kevin Ayres – Stranger In Blue Suede Shoes

Joe Walsh – I Like Big Tits

The Mamas And The Papas – California Dreaming

Buffalo Springfield – For What It’s Worth

Jo Jo Gunn – Ride

Joe Bonamassa – My Mistake

Jefferson Airplane – White Rabbit

Spirit – Mr. Skin

The Monkees – Pleasant Valley Sunday

Steppenwolf – The Pusher

The Buoys – Timothy

Autograph – Turn Up The Radio

Coney Hatch – Monkey Bars

The Kingsmen – Louie Louie


The Blue Magoos - We Ain’t Got Nothing Yet


Tommy James and the Shondells - Draggin' The Line

Lovin Spoonful - Daydream

Shadows Of Knight - Gloria

Otis Redding - I Can't Turn You Loose (with a big smiling nod toward the Blues Brothers)

For Carrie;

The Hollies - Carrie Anne

And for Southern Girl;

Arlo Guthrie - City Of New Orleans

********

That's some good shit.
If you don't like it, that's cool.

But if you accept that I do, then that's KEWL!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home