Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Very Serious Request

From Carrie, who has easily earned the right to deserve not this, but instead only the best.

I know she is going to receive 85,000 prayers, right?

I'm counting on all of you because I know I can.

After all, Riverbank readers are the greatest people on Earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Prayers, please... This is no April Fools Joke



Parents are in town, and my dad has to go in for a consult with a cardiologist who will perform a Doppler test on his carotid artery. Prayers please for him and my Mom. He has to stay here for the surgery because of her Alzheimer’s, she can't be by herself...




Thanks in advance for everyone's prayers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you and your parents Carrie. God willing, everything will be fine.

When is the testing to be done?

Vickie (Bobby's wife)

:)

Friday, April 04, 2008 11:00:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Thanks Vickie!

Your comment will be imported to the new site.

Everyone seems to like it better.
It's easier to leave a comment and has no ads.

Course I get paid wheb you come here!

Saturday, April 05, 2008 2:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home