Sunday, June 08, 2008

A Very Good Day

I had a great day today. Geno and I went riding and visiting old friends. Geno is a lot of fun to be around anytime, but add a couple of Harleys and it becomes over the top.

We visited with several friends and we rode. Visiting people with Geno is an experience in and of itself. Riding with him is not quite sane.

I ride fast, always have and always will. I have a fast bike, or so I thought. Geno today showed me how fast a fast bike really is.

I ride well, but I’m no Geno! He continues to amaze me.
And he scares me as well.

Love ya Bro. Stay where you’re at, and keep on keepin’ on.
You’re doin’ it right!


*****

And here's a shout-out to Ruthie.

Thanks for being one of the most pleasant people I've ever met.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home