Saturday, March 04, 2006

Imitation

They say that imitation is the sincerested form of flattery. I do not agree (would you like an imitation donut with your imitation coffee?). I've listed my favorite blogs and I truely enjoy reading them. But to imitate them would not be flattery, it would be plagiarism. That is another reason to check out these other blogs. They are not like mine, probably better. Variety is the spice of life it's said. And all blogs should be like books. Good, but different. This is what I'm shooting for. I hope you enjoy reading my rambling thoughts, but I hope you find them original. And entertaining. If so, please let me know in the comments. I'd hate to think I'm writing this for myself. I already know all of this.
And as always, if you have a complaint, write it down on a full size sheet of notebook paper, sign it, fold it twice and set it on fire. Hey, free heat!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote something down I was going to tell you and then folded it as per instructions but then my lighter died when I tried for some of that free heat you keep talking bout so I had to go buy another and then the wheel fell off my car on my way back so I had to walk home and by then lawdy my toes were frozen so I lit it up by my feet (are toes supposed to be this color do you think?) and accidentally set my ferret on fire and it ran off before I could put it out and he kinda set my whole house on fire and oh my did that make some heat and then the fire department came and there was this really cute (albeit soot smeared) fireman and he asked me out and now we are going to live together and I promised never to have a ferret ever again.
Anyway, I forgot what I was going to tell you, but I think maybe you owe me a new ferret.

Saturday, March 04, 2006 4:12:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I'm placing your new ferret in an envelope as we speak (that's harder than it sounds). Look for it in the mail. Remember, everything I say or do comes with a lifetime satisfaction garantee. If you are not 100% satified, contact me and I will apologise.

Saturday, March 04, 2006 4:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home