Thursday, March 09, 2006

Semper Fi

I see I have a Marine stationed in Okinawa as a reader. Semper Fi, you have my utmost respect and thank you sir. No amount of gratitude will ever pay back what you and your kind are doing for this country. Can't say as I blame you. It is the greatest country in the world. Anyone need proof? No other country make Harleys and Marines. Two of the best of the best. And the rest of you. I had asked for comments. Here's another reason. Don't leave comments to me. Leave thanks to these incredible people defending your freedom. They are fighting, even dying so you and I can be free. Tell them how much you appreciate them, now that we know they are looking. And again to you sir, thank you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

A United States Marine once made a comment that pissed off seven thousand Iraqi soldiers. Seven thousand Iraqi soldiers wanted to beat this one Marine up. Now is that a fair fight? I think the Marine should have one arm tied behind his back.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men in uniform
*drools*

What?
Oh. Sorry.

*uses sock to wipe up puddle o'drool(trademark thingie) from Tramp's blog floor*
I'm so dainty and ladylike ain't I?

Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

No apologies needed. When you're here, Wolfie, treat it like your home. Mi casa su casa (and I'm not even Italian). I'll bet those Marines would love to have you visit. *wink wink*
And you Marines, if you need anything, magazines, cookies, letters, Wolfie, just ask. I'll bet she travels well.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home