Thursday, April 27, 2006

Lunch Time Blues

Three construction workers break for lunch on a high rise building and open their lunch boxes. The first one says, “Tuna salad again. If I get tuna salad one more time, I’ll kill myself”. The second guy opens his lunch box and says, “Ham salad again. If I get ham salad one more time I’ll kill myself”. The blonde guy opens his lunch box and says, “Chicken salad again. If I get chicken salad one more time I’ll kill myself”.

The next day at lunch time the first guy opens his lunch box, pulls out a tuna salad and hurls himself to his death. The second guy opens his lunch box, pulls out a ham salad and hurls himself to his death. The blonde guy opens his lunch box, pulls out a chicken salad and hurls himself to his death.

At the funeral, the widows are talking. The first one says, “I had no idea he was sick of tuna salad. He should have said something”. The second widow says, “I also had no idea he was tired of ham salad. He never said a thing”. The blonde’s widow was quiet. The other two widows look at her and she says, “Don’t look at me. He fixes his own lunch”.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just love to read this stuff .....keep it up

Thursday, April 27, 2006 1:32:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Someone reads this stuff?

Thursday, April 27, 2006 2:31:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I'm kidding of course. I hope someone is reading. I'd hate to think I'm writing this for just me. I already know all of this!

Friday, April 28, 2006 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home