Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sean's Back

A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time." The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!"

A number of years ago I went to a bar with some friends. After a few brews I noticed a sign above the bar: "For Sale. 1985 Henway. Excellent Condition. Make Offer".So I asked the bartender, "What's a henway?"He says, "Oh, about three to four pounds"

A tall weather-worn cowboy walked into the saloon and he ordered a beer. The regulars quietly observed the drifter through half-closed eyelids. No one spoke, but they all noticed that the stranger's hat was made of brown wrapping paper. Less obvious was the fact that his shirt and vest were also made of paper. As were his chaps, pants, and even his boots, including the paper spurs. Truth be told, even the saddle, blanket and bridle on his horse were made entirely of paper. Of course he was soon arrested for rustling.

These are from Sean at The Daily Groaner. He comes up with some good ones. If you like these, then you should visit his site. He also has a free video site. This is a very professional looking site and there is an enormous amount of entertainment there. If you like free videos, Sean is the guy to see. Don't forget to tell him I sent you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home