Monday, May 29, 2006

By The Grace Of God

There was a man who every morning let out a tremendous fart upon awakening. His wife didn't like this one bit and always told him that one day he would fart his guts out. So one Thanksgiving, she had an idea. To teach him a lesson, and just for fun, she took the guts from the turkey she was cleaning, snuck upstairs and put them down the back of his underwear as he slept. She smiled to herself at her silly prank. A little later she heard him wake up by the tremendous fart. She waited for his laughter but heard only silence.She wondered if maybe he hadn't noticed. He came downstairs looking very serious. He said, "You know that thing you always warned me about? Well, it happened. But by the grace of God, and these two fingers, I got it all back in."

I know the pic of my scoot has nothing to do with this story, but I couldn't think of a good one to post with this story. And I like posting pics of my scoot. If you have a bike, or a cool car, send me a pic and a description or story about it and I'll post it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home