Saturday, May 27, 2006

Wrong Line

I was at a party the other day and was standing in a line to get a beer for a long time. I finally got to the front of the line and was told I couldn't get a beer in this line. "Why not?", I asked. "Because you are in the wrong line", was the response. "The wrong line?", I inquired. "Yes", was the reply, "This is the punch line."

Okay, that was bad. I'm glad it's over with. I'll be heading out on my bike in a few minutes. I wanted to get a post up warning my readers that I'll probably be trying the new mobile blogging service. And if I put up a 'Pooch', I won't know it until I get home and see it. Or at least I won't be able to edit it until then. So bear with me.

Wait, what am I talking about? No one's going to be at home on this fine day. Here is a better idea. If you see me on a black and gold Harley Davidson with a fine looking lady on the back, wave to my wife and I.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

you could've come all the way over to the course, and stayed for a cold beer....but NO....stay in Ohio where the bugs are smaller and the people polite.

Saturday, May 27, 2006 9:47:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

We headed the other way. Wifey wanted to go to her favorite restaurant. I plan to do a story about it.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 12:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home