Friday, May 26, 2006

Corrine Thinks She's Funny

Corrine sent this to me. She said it was funny. I don't get it.


1. Men are like ....Laxatives ..... They irritate the crap out of you.
2. Men are like ..Bananas ...... The older they get, the less firm they are.
3. Men are like .Weather ..... Nothing can be done to change them.
4. Men are like .Blenders ... You need one, but you're not quite sure why.
5. Men are like .Chocolate Bars . Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
6. Men are like .Commercials ...... You can't believe a word they say.
7. Men are like .Department Stores . Their clothes are always 1/2 off.
8. Men are like ........Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to mature.
9. Men are like ...... Mascara . They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
10. Men are like Popcorn ..... They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
11. Men are like Snowstorms . You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
12. Men are like .Lava Lamps . Fun to look at, but not very bright.
13. Men are like Parking Spots ....... All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.


OK, I do get it.
But I don't think it's funny.

OK, I do think it's funny. But I won't admit it.

Crap!

11 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

Got to. And I do. Thanks again, Corrine.

Someone once said to me, "You think everything is a joke, don't you?"
To which I responded, "Kinda."

Friday, May 26, 2006 4:15:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

life needs to be enjoyed - that is why I refuse to be serious...even when I try, I cannot be that serious....makes me very happy, though...funny is as funny does, right? And if I remain funny, people don't expect great things out of me, so I can sneak up and surprise them! what was my point?

Friday, May 26, 2006 9:24:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Yes, I remember when we were younger and a certain someone was telling Carrie, "Young lady, you need to straighten up and be serious."

And that was just the bartender.

Friday, May 26, 2006 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I think every time I went into Hendron's , that was how I was greeted.....

Saturday, May 27, 2006 8:59:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

You know they renamed that bar after you, right?

Saturday, May 27, 2006 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

only if the new name is " The witch is gone"

Saturday, May 27, 2006 9:50:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

No. It's now called 'Stooges'.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 12:41:00 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

U think I dated them/????

Monday, May 29, 2006 8:21:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Next time a guy asks if you'll date him, answer with this. I'd say about 65 years with an expiration date of 30 years ago.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger Lendres said...

Yea.....FUNNY GIRL!

Friday, June 02, 2006 11:59:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Hey Bobby, you got a blogger account. Where is the email link for all the women?

Saturday, June 03, 2006 12:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home