Monday, May 08, 2006

Sweet Bio

One of my readers, Sweet, is also a contributing writer. I've asked her to send a biography as readers usually like to know something about the person behind the stories.
Well, I've received what I had asked for and will post it here now. This is the story behind the stories. Here, in her own words, is the story of Sweet.



Tramp, several of your readers want to know more about Sweet.

Sweet may be referred to as a taste sensation of sweetness. I am a Leo (fire sign) and guess what! Geno is Aries (fire sign) when we come together, sparks fly! I am fanatical and full of life, with a strong love of friendship. I have been described as a cool, tall glass of sweet tea on a hot day. I have been told that my voice is real sexy and guys call me just to hear me talk. I am 5' 7" ~ 44 inches from my hips to my ankles, racked, stacked and packed, a redhead with blue eyes. When I am not trying to take debtors's Mercedes, Lexus, or tap into their bank accounts. You will find me on my boat the 'Illegal Smile' on the Delta Loop located in the California Sacramento/San Joaquin River Delta, somewhere in 1000 miles of waterways. I love deuces wild and never stay in one place to long. I hope this satisfies your readers, especially (oh they know who they are). Sweet

P.S. I attached my latest photo, enjoy!



4 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

Now, now, play nice!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:39:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

You are forgiven. But if it happens again I may have to spank you.

Or worse yet, send Geno to do the job.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 9:57:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Great, she knows no fear. A female Geno.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 3:47:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

An immovable object and an unstoppable force.

Friday, May 12, 2006 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home