Friday, May 26, 2006

Holiday Weekend Weather

Here we go into the first holiday weekend of summer. And the weather is going to cooperate. At least here in Ohio. Here is the most accurate weather forecast available in selected cities around the nation for this holiday weekend where I seem to have a lot of readers.

Note: Weather removed as no one cares now. It's old news.

If I receive a lot of comments about people liking this, I will continue to do it for every holiday we have coming up. If I missed your area and you would like one of these posted, leave a comment and I will add it. I mean anywhere, no matter how small your town. And if you don't like your weather, don't shoot the messenger. I'm talking to you, Atlanta!

Readership statistics furnished by Sitemeter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home