Monday, June 26, 2006

The Bank Teller And The Hillbilly

A hillbilly comes into a bank and says to the teller, “I’d like to open a fu*king bank account.”
The teller is shocked. She says, “Sir, please don’t use that kind of language in here.”
He says, “Why the fu*k not? I just want to open a fu*king account.”
She says, “Sir, I’ll ask you one more time not to use that language.”
He says, “Fu*k that sh*t. Just open a fu*king account.”
She goes and gets the bank president and tells him what is going on.
The bank president asks him, “What seems to be the problem, sir?”
He says, “I just hit the fu*king lottery fot $50 million and I want to open a fu*king account.”
The president says, “And this fu*king bitch is giving you a hard time?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home