Monday, June 26, 2006

Try Saying

Irene sent me this list of alternative sayings to try at work. It's worth a shot.


Try Saying

Here's a list of "TRY SAYING" new phrases so that proper exchange of ideas can continue in an effective manner in the office, without risk of offending our more "sensitive " coworkers...

TRY SAYING: He's not familiar with the issues.
INSTEAD OF: He's got his head up his butt.
TRY SAYING: Excuse me?
INSTEAD OF: Eat crap and die.
TRY SAYING: So you weren't happy with it?
INSTEAD OF: Kiss my butt.
TRY SAYING: I'm a bit overloaded at the moment.
INSTEAD OF: Damn it, I'm not working overtime.
TRY SAYING: I don't think you understand.
INSTEAD OF: Shove it up your butt, moron.
TRY SAYING: I love a challenge.
INSTEAD OF: This job stinks.
TRY SAYING:You want me to take care of that?
INSTEAD OF: Who the hell died and made you king?
TRY SAYING: I see.
INSTEAD OF: Blow me.
TRY SAYING: I think you could use more training.
INSTEAD OF: You don't know what the hell you're doing.
TRY SAYING: Perhaps I can work late.
INSTEAD OF: And when the hell do you expect me to do this?
TRY SAYING: I'm certain that isn't feasible.
INSTEAD OF: No stinking way.
TRY SAYING: Really?
INSTEAD OF: You've got to be kidding me!
TRY SAYING: Perhaps you should check with...
INSTEAD OF: Tell someone who gives a damn.
TRY SAYING: I wasn't involved in the project.
INSTEAD OF: It's not my bloody problem.
TRY SAYING: That's interesting.
INSTEAD OF: Who gives a crap.
TRY SAYING: I'm not sure this can be implemented.
INSTEAD OF: This crap won't work.
TRY SAYING: I'll try to schedule that.
INSTEAD OF: Why the hell didn't you tell me sooner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home