Sunday, June 25, 2006

Congraulations Are In Order

I've said it before and I'll say it again. My readers are the greatest people in the world. So if you are reading this, congradulations. You are one of the greatest people in the world. Do not take this lightly. Tell everyone. They need to know. And if they doubt you, send them my way. I'll straighten them up for you.

And now for some tips for my readers. Geno, Carrie and Sweet, you are running Javascript 1.3, you need to update to 1.6. Everything else looks fine. And Geno, nice screen res. I want that computer!

Update update: You'll need to go to Sun Microsystems site for the download. Use the Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

Sorry. The link is on the post now. You will need to register so keep a fake email address handy.

Sunday, June 25, 2006 6:52:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Skip the Joe, go with liquor.

As I have always said,

Beer is dear
And wine is fine
But liquor is quicker!

Monday, June 26, 2006 3:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home