Thursday, July 27, 2006

Caption Contest


Sweet sent me this photo that seems to beg for a caption. Put your best one in the comments for future publication. Here is mine.






Even at this tender age, Johnny's parents knew he was destined to be a proctologist.

And the latest captions.

Hey bro, I am just seeing where the ants are going.

Mom's wrong. I don't see your head up there.

There's writing here. It says, "Exit Only".

Great proctologist, he is very resourceful – he always uses all of his fingers.

Tootsie Rolls? I thought all the Halloween Candy was GONE!!!

I'm always willing to give a hand, butt, this is going too far...

Damn, I could've swore I stashed 4 quarters here yesterday.

Richard Gere and Gerbil Boy, circa 1959.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bro i am just seeing where the ants are going

Thursday, July 27, 2006 10:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom's wrong. I don't see your head up there.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 1:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's writing here. It says, "Exit Only".

Thursday, July 27, 2006 2:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great proctologist, he is very resourceful – he always uses all of his fingers.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 3:48:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Tootsie Rolls? I thought all the Halloween Candy was GONE!!!

Friday, July 28, 2006 6:10:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

This caption contest thing seems to be going pretty well. I thought it might get one or two, but this is great.

Maybe I'll run another one. And because of Carrie's caption, maybe I'll make it her picture!

Bad Carrie!

Friday, July 28, 2006 5:52:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I don't think you'll have a leg to stand on......

Saturday, July 29, 2006 6:55:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Sweet, how can I refus a woman on her birthday? You've got it, a special caption contest for you.

And Carrie, save that type of comment for Peg Leg.

I have a special email heading your way concerning the safety of your children. Drug dealers stop at nothing today. I will be combining your email with the items in the one I am sending you for an upcoming post.

Saturday, July 29, 2006 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

got the email, Thanks.....gone are the days of innocent fun with jerks who make things look enticing to kids on purpose. And I ain't talking Barbie Dolls and GIJoes!

Saturday, July 29, 2006 3:15:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Unbelievable, huh? These lowlifes don't care who they hurt as long as they increase their profit margin. God Damn The Pusher Man!*

*Steppenwolf

Saturday, July 29, 2006 3:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I could've swore I stashed 4 quarters here yesterday.

Monday, July 31, 2006 3:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Richard Gere and Gerbil Boy, circa 1959.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 8:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home