Monday, July 24, 2006

Peg Leg Asks And Sweet Answers

Whats in a nickname?

Peg-Leg


What's in a nickname? Everything, especially if Geno gives them to you. It's who you become to everyone around you! I am lucky because I have two and believe me, I am pretty sure I am the only person who ever receive two nicknames from Geno. So ask yourself, "Has Geno given you a new name that everyone just accepts and when you hear your real name you have to stop and say 'Ohhh they are talking to me?'". If not you are missing life at it's best! Geno nicknames ROCK

Sweet

7 Comments:

Blogger Lendres said...

It's in a name... " A ROSE IS A ROSE...BUT, BY, ANOTHER NAME... IT'S STILL A ROSE...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 12:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is blatantly misplaced comment, but the authorities have assured me that they will not prosecute.

I tried some Tramp homebrew recently, and just needed to stop in and report that it was excellent, and that Tramp is a gentleman and fine brewer.

You may now return to your regular blog enjoyment.

Cheers!

Christobol

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 8:16:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Who was that masked man? And Bobby, it's "A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet".

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger Lendres said...

GAS NASK..

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:22:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Gas Nask?

I think you are going nucking futs.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 2:39:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

See there? I am now officially a gentleman! So now y'all can call me sir. Oh wait, that's a knight. Nevermind.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You would probably need a gas mask to do anything with that PIG.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 12:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home