Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Corrine's Driving Tips

Corrine has a driving tip.

For the record, I would always choose to follow the bicycle instead of passing it simply because it is safer. And I am always a courteous driver.

No, really.

What?

WHAT?



Traffic Question


Most men will get this right!


Q: You are driving along a narrow two lane road with a NO PASSING sign posted, and come upon a bicycle rider. Do you follow this slow-moving bicycle rider for the next 2 miles, or do you break the law and pass?

Which is the correct choice?





A: Why take unnecessary risks and get a ticket?

5 Comments:

Blogger Lendres said...

Slowly pass me so I can hitch a ride!
OR........
I'd rather be on my bike and follow this!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd probably rear end her.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 5:26:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

The polite thing to do is to ask permission before rear ending a woman.

It could save you a lot of trouble down the road.

Just sayin'.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 5:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY FIRST WISH IS I WANT
TO BE THAT SEAT.

Saturday, September 02, 2006 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

We all have our dreams!

Saturday, September 02, 2006 3:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home