Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hard Hitting News

No, wait. It's a recipe from Carrie at the Moon Connection. But it's just as well.


Hey! I know it is not beer, but it is a great summertime drink to serve wife and her friends (like me).

RASPBERRY ICE TEA

4 qts water
1.5 cups sugar
1 pkg frozen or fresh UNSWEETENED Raspberries
10 individual tea bags
1/4 cup lemon juice.

Boil water and sugar. Turn off heat and continue stirring until sugar is completely dissolved. Add the raspberries,tea bags and lemon juice. Steep for 3 minutes, covered.Strain, discard berries and tea bags, transfer to a large pitcher or container. Serve over ice or refrigerate until chilled.

Enjoy!!
Carrie

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

perhaps you could make wife some on her birthday=which is this Saturday, just a heads up not to go to the river without her! Wish her a very blessed birthday for me, okay?

Thursday, August 24, 2006 9:19:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

That's THIS SATURDAY!

CRAP!

I mean, I knew that.

CRAP!

Friday, August 25, 2006 4:15:00 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

and just what did you do for wifey on the birthday? I was tied up at soccer tournaments all weekend, but I did send a card. Will call later to her NEW T MOBILE PHONE

Sunday, August 27, 2006 9:06:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I postponed my river trip (that was a tough one, I just souped up the PWC again and I'm dying to see how fast it goes now) and kept the party alcohol free. She seems to like that. Go figure!

She still has a birthday dinner coming where ever she chooses. That is all she wants every year.

At least she gets what she wants. Last year I asked for a space shuttle. How cool would that be to go cruising in? I didn't get one.

Monday, August 28, 2006 11:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home