Monday, September 11, 2006

Bobby Is Moving


Bobby has moved his residence and is now officially a Lisbian.

Here is Sweet with the latest on Bobby's move.


Bobby's New Crib

Bobby moved! Yes, without telling any of us!
Luckily I was on duty and no one moves on my watch without me knowing!

I have attached a map to Bobby's new place plus a photo.

Bobby when are you having a cookout?

Sweet






FOOTNOTE: I arrived in the Riverbank office this morning and asked the crew if they knew who the 'Head Of Information' was. Sweet said that it was her. Oh no, are you sure, I said, Bobby won't want to hear that. She asked why. I said I couldn't tell her because it was either too sad or too funny, I'm not yet sure which. Sorry Bobby.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lendres said...

OOOHHH!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 8:24:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Doesn't it just grill your cheese when someone up higher sets their sights on you and there's nothing you can do about it? Aren't you glad you got her attention?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 7:21:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

With Geno, it's not luck. It's just being Geno.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 1:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home