Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sweet Wants Answers


NOTE: This post is over now. Sweet has a final comment.

Geno you win for the most panties dropped.

Colleen I see nothing shallow about you!

I can't count number of times I have thought the same thing about Geno's ass.

serr8d, lines are sexy.

Carrie well said.

Corrine, "hot chili pepper geno" sound dangerous.

Tramp, you are someone's version of sexy. (This statement has not been verified.-Tramp)

I am assuming the count remains the same?

Sweet


Tramp,

Today at work I asked a co-worker of the male gender to proof read a spit-fire email I was about to send. As I handed it to him I said, please proof read me, but don't make it soft I want it to sting. He said out loud that is so sexy.

I spent sometime tonight thinking about what could be sexy in my statement, and decided we need to take a survey and find out how our readers define sexy. I will be the first one to give my definition.

What is sexy ~ the ability to make me laugh ~ someone that knows everything about me and still loves me ~ someone that does not always try to fix my problems ~ strong shoulders ~ a bond that can't be broken by miles or years ~ a hot rock and rain in the desert ~ unconditional love.

Now readers don't let me down ~ what is sexy to you?

I think we will all find out a little about ourselves as we think this one over. Oh, and the guy at work, I asked him what was so sexy. He replied, a women that knows what she wants and is out to get it. . . . . . .

Sweet
xxooxxo to all


What is sexy to me doesn't matter. If you asked a thousand people, you would get a thousand different answers. Everyone has their own personal version of sexy. I know it when I see it, but I don't think I could describe it. I think my wife is sexy and I can't describe her. She is simply too many things to describe, or even comprehend!

So now I am asking the readers to tell Sweet what they find sexy. What is it that gets your attention. Leave your answers in the comments and I will move them up here.

Come on readers, spill your guts and answer the nice lady.


And by the way Sweet, don't put too much thought into that statement. I know guys, I am one. He didn't find that statement all that sexy. He was hitting on you.

UPDATE: I am going to run my own survey in addition to Sweet's. This one is for the guys only and it's a high tech survey using the newest technology available.

The question is; Do women become more sexy just by removing their clothes?

Now for the high tech part. To answer this survey, just shout your answers into your computer screen. I realize that a lot of people do not understand this technology but trust me, I WILL have an accurate vote count!


The count will remain updated here.

Final Tally - YES - 115% No - 2% below zero.

This survey has been scientifically evaluated as to nutritional value and taste. It has half the calories of same sized surveys found at other sites. If you would like a statement of minimum daily requirements met by this survey, order one by yelling into your screen. Normal waiting time - 105 years.



Carrie said...
Sexy is an attitude, an understanding, intelligence, humor and kindness: the MUST HAVE is the confidence to be all at the same time!


Good answer Carrie. I have a feeling that most guys would say, "sexy is when you take off your clothes", and I really am looking for more depth than that. Kinda like what Carrie said. -Tramp

gnno said...
Sexy is looking into a pair of eyes and feeling ones heart.A soft breath of satisfaction.A long warm hug where I can feel your heartbeat.Giving a soft assuring kiss on ones cheek and tasteing your tear.Being told I love you unconditionally.........Can ya hear the panties droppin now??????


I also think a women wearing my boxers is sexy!!!!

No comment. Nope, not touching it. -Tramp

corrine said...
hot chili peppers geno


Chili peppers, Mmmmm! -Tramp

Sweet said...
Tramp, there is not an office guy that could even turn my head. I think men are sexy when their hands are rough from working with them and I like the smell of a man that has worked with wood all day!

Carrie, it does not matter to Geno if the boxers are clean or dirty.
Geno, is this your way of telling everyone about my "I thought I saw a pussy cat" boxers with Tweed Bird? Remember those? I still have and still wear em`.
Corrine, what about chili peppers? Do you use them the way I use popcicles?

Serr8d said...
Sexy is the lines that turn into curves...



Serr8d, that comment is sexy. I'll bet you write ad copy. -Tramp


gnno said...
Number one; If I've worn the boxers first and she doesn't mind, why would I care?

Number Two; Sweet, your not tellin the truth. I'm an office guy. I've turned your head more than once...And third; I do remember your tweeties......

Geno, if you are an office guy, then I'm the Pope! Come on now, I've seen your office. It says Harley Davidson on it!


colleen said...
To me, sexy is a good looking man with a nice ass firmly planted on a Harley that's rumblin' low and loud. Yea I'm shallow. So what? I am Geno's sister! Did you read his answer? He's just trying to get the panties to drop!

I beg your pardon Colleen! Exactly how is a Harley shallow? -Tramp


Sweet said...
Oh Geno you still work with your hands! and smell woody!

I really don't want to know what a woody smells like! -Tramp

Sweet said...
Tramp, you finally got two abby-normal's NO wait maybe everyone else is abby-normal and Geno and I are NORMAL and SANE.


I ain't abby-normal, I is unaverage! -Tramp

gnno said...
Hey Sis nice to finally hear you with imput. I wondered where you've been. Your right tho. That was kinda shallow.

Sweet!!!I smell Woody???? And I know Im Abby-Normal. I refuse to be Average!!!!!! Oh and Sis, I did get em to drop!!!! I'M SURE I HEARD SEVERAL PAIRS HIT THE FLOOR....

colleen said...
Oh Bro! How you get them all to do it is beyond me! Don't want to know, just don't want to know!


I'm with Colleen on this one! Of course, I'm with Colleen on a lot of stuff.
Cept dem Browns!-Tramp

And this just in from Anon.

Anonymous said...
To me, sexy is a woman who isn't afraid to enjoy the company of another woman or maybe four men. Perhaps some farm animals. A midget or 2. Oh yea, now thats SEXY!



6 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

sexy is an attitude, an understanding,intelligence,humor and kindness: the MUST HAVE is the confidence to be all at the same time!

Thursday, September 21, 2006 6:13:00 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

are they CLEAN boxers?

Thursday, September 21, 2006 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger Serr8d said...

Sexy is the lines that turn into curves...

Friday, September 22, 2006 7:48:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

They just don't care.

I've been depressed for days.

Nobody cares. It even led me to drinking last night. It was their fault. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Hey! Maybe if they don't put up any answers today I can drink more tonite!

Hmmm, I wonder if I can block it?

Did I say that out loud?

Sunday, September 24, 2006 1:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To me, sexy is a woman who isn't afraid to enjoy the company of another woman or maybe four men.
Perhaps some farm animals. A midget or 2. Oh yea,
now thats SEXY!

Thursday, September 28, 2006 5:31:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Dude, you are over the top. That is too much information.

And, I believe, the number one answer!

Thursday, September 28, 2006 6:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home