Thursday, November 23, 2006

Crazy House


Here is a new album from a friend of mine.

P-Nutt is his name and he is one talented man.
He's the big guy at the top of the picture.
He's a bit scary looking but he really is one of the best people you will ever meet.
He gave me a copy of his new album, ' The Breakout'.
The photo below is from his site. My copy is on the right.
I'd never heard his music before and I was wondering what was in store for me.
But I was pleasantly surprised. This stuff is good! I especially like a song called '45 Cocked Back'.
It's got a hot beat and the tite lyrics will blow you away. The entire album is packed with powerful stuff.

Give a listen. You'll like it.
Contact P-Nutt at his website, Crazy House Entertainment.
Tell him Tramp sent ya!

.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home