Monday, November 20, 2006

Spamboy Strikes Again

I went over to the Moon Connection to harass Carrie (it's closed now) and what did I find?
Spamboy hit her site. I guess she's hit the big time now!

I don't like spammers. I hate, even loathe the parasitic bastards.

He calls himself PaidSurveysOnlineDotCom. I spelled it that way so it would not be a clickable link. Don't go there. Here's his deal. He wants you to give him thirty five bucks in order for him to tell you how to get paid for doing online surveys. The survey sites are for real, they actuallly do pay you to take surveys and read emails. You aren't gonna get rich. They claim to pay from five to a hundred bucks for taking a survey. It's five bucks. And they do pay you to read emails. A nickel a piece, you average two a day. Don't quit your day job.

But I have checked them out. They are legit. That's not my beef.

My problem is with Spamboy wanting to get paid thirty five smackers just for telling you where these sites are. He has nothing to do with them, he just found them. Well, the top five anyway. But any decent hacker can get them from him without paying a dime. You see where this is going, right?

Don't get ahead of me.

Here they are.

Inbox Dollars

Survey Mountain

Survey Club

Global Survey Group

Winning Surveys

And I didn't charge you a dime for them. So why does he need to charge thirty five bucks.

I have an idea of why, but it involves profanity.

Maybe we should ask him?
He didn't put his address and phone number on his site though.
Probably just forgot, don't you think?

Here, let me get that for him.
I'm helpful that way!

NHR Enterprises Inc.
P.O. Box 432,
Lavallette, NJ 08735
732-793-2148

Give him a call or drop him a line!

Better yet, just drop him.

We don't need him anymore, do we?

Oh, and Spamboy?
Sorry about your site. It was an accident.
Really! Would I lie to you?

I'll bet he doesn't like me anymore.
The feeling is mutual!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tramp the interent hero, protecting those of us with nothing better to do at 0700 in the morning than surf the web.

Thanks,

Monday, November 20, 2006 7:22:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I’m no hero. I have ulterior motives.

I love to screw these types.

Monday, November 20, 2006 1:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tramp,
Am I to understand you left Spamboy
a little "TREAT"?

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 4:06:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I wouldn't use the word 'treat'.

Perhaps 'treatment' would be better.

You know how people will leave a mess behind when they are looking for something?

Wait, what was I saying?

Oh yeah.
It wasn't my fault.
I didn't do it.
I wasn't even there.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 5:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home