Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Resolutions


Sweet is running the New Years Resolutions this year.
Come on people, pony up some good ones.

Got any? Post them here! Come on, I don't want to be the only one with a resolution posted!

I resolve to continue to bring you news stories, which will entertain you:

And I am starting now.......
Jan Vinzenz Krause of the Institute for Condom Consultancy produces a prototype of a spray-on condom in Singen December 5, 2006. From the German who invented snug spray-on condoms. Hold on honey, I have to spray-on my condom......you got it....like that's gonna happen....I wonder if Geno would use this????


Man. I hope there's not a photo.
Crap, there's a photo. -Tramp
.






.


As crimes go, this one was for the dogs Hot-Dogs that is....................

When the customer went to the counter to pay, the clerk noticed he had jammed two hotdogs into his bun, camouflaging his snack under a pile of condiments. It apparently wasn't the first time this customer had tried to double-dog his bun, so the employee called police. Is this kinda like a double dog dare???????

A woman attacked a man in his genitals during a Christmas party, injuring him badly enough that he needed 50 stitches. Okay maybe this one hurts just a little for our male readers......

Happy New Year......give me something to laugh at....what's you resolution?

Sweet
xoxoxoxo

Alright, my resolution is to track down and properly beat whoever is responsible for giving Donald Trump a TV show. Then I'll track down whoever put Rosie's mug on TV. Then I'll hunt down Rosie herself and have a slapfest! -Tramp


I resolve to drive to Ohio for some fine Belgian Brew, followed up by wonderful fresh roasted and brewed coffee. I also resolve to learn more about how this damn computer works! -Carrie

I resolve to not resolve problems without showing some resolve! -Tramp


In the hand of life, I resolve to try and be Number 1!!!! -Carrie

I resolve to let Carrie be Number 1!

So I can stand behind her. Better view. -Tramp

**********************************************************

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I resolve to drive to Ohio for some fine Belgium Brew, followed up by wonderful fresh brewed coffee. I also resolve to learn more about how this damn computer works!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 6:19:00 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

guess you could say the 'blog revolves around the resolve'

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 4:37:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Well that resolves that!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 4:57:00 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

In the hand of life, I resolve to try and be Number 1!!!!

Thursday, January 04, 2007 7:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home