Tuesday, December 19, 2006

No Habla Espanol


This excellent idea is from Corrine.


OK, where can I order mine??

I'm dying to wear one to Walgreens. This shirt should be a hoot at the post office also.

I'll bet if we put our heads together, we can come up with a great list of fun places to wear this shirt and stir up all kinds of hate and discontent. K-Mart, Walmart, Target, KFC, & McDonald's all just came to mind. Gee , it's exciting when I get inspired.


Don't just sit there, jump in and be politically "incorrect" with me!

.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. How about the Voting or Polling places?

2. The DMV?

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 9:11:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I was going to say Taco Bell.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 9:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home