Thursday, December 28, 2006

Top Ten Movies Of 2006

I wanted to do a top ten movie list. So I checked with the critics from all over the nation. None of their lists resemble any of the other critic's lists. I've never seen so much variation before.

So who do I go with?
All of them.

I put all the lists together and counted votes for each movie. This list is no one person's choices. It is a compilation of all the critics choices, and the movies are listed alphabetically. These movies appeared on more lists than any of the other movies.
And I think it is pretty close to the truth.


Borat
Children Of Men
The Departed
Half Nelson
Letters From Iwo Jima
Little Miss Sunshine
Pen’s Labyrinth
The Queen
United 93
Volver

2 Comments:

Blogger southerngirl said...

can you believe i've only heard of one of these?!?

Saturday, December 30, 2006 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

It was two for me.
But I'll start paying attention to movies again when they start making them good again!

Saturday, December 30, 2006 6:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home