Thursday, February 22, 2007

Update On Bobby

From Sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After learning of Bobby's, return. I decided as "Head of Information" for the "Riverbank" to check Bobby out... What has Bobby been doing???...So I called in a few favors from some "private dicks" I know...I wanted to go out and see for myself.... WHAT Bobby has been up to...however, it's not fun anymore since he filed the restraining order against me for stalking.... Nevertheless, take a look at what Bobby has been up to in his absence.....................

Love to All,
Sweet xoxoxoxo

My name is Bobby, I'm a filmmaker. I have a film company. I'll be posting my productions/short films soon. I favor the comedy genre; so if you want a quick laugh, feel free to check them out. I am hoping to build a fan base early on, for when I release my larger productions, so tell your friends if you like what you see! Thanks a lot

Bobby's Latest Film

2 Comments:

Blogger Lendres said...

Wait till you see my movie!
Bob

Thursday, February 22, 2007 9:16:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Is it feature length?

Thursday, February 22, 2007 10:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home