Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Oh, There It Is!

Carrie has a sad but probably very true story.

I wouldn't know.
I don't watch TV.
And my laptop doesn't have a remote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Husband and wife in bed together.

She feels his hand rubbing her shoulder.

She: "Oh, that feels good."

His hand moves to her breast.

She: "Gee, honey, that feels wonderful."

His hand moves to her leg.

She: "Oh, honey, don't stop."

But he stops.

She: "Why did you stop?"

He: "I found the remote.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bet i can guess what she did with it once he found it! ;)

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 1:21:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Again, I don't watch TV (except football!).

But friends have told me, and I believe them, that those remotes hurt like the Dickens when they get shoved up your ass!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home