Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Daring

A story from Sweet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DARE--DOUBLE DARE--DOUBLE DOG DARE--TRIPLE DOG DARE

Geno and I have spent the better part of our relationship daring each other to do things, which are socially unacceptable and/or just downright crazy…

Last weekend, as we fished in a lake where the cold water comes down out of the mountains from the melting snow, I issued a dare that is not a definition, it is a proposition. I dared Geno to jump in the lake.

The weather was nice low 80’s… And of course he countered (I will if you will), and waited for the first counter of the dare, the double dare… Geno knows I don’t do lake water, so he thought he had me… I just had to find something to up the ante. I was setting the stage for the counter offer (the double dog dare). Thus, I put my mind to work and found a new wager.

I explained I had forgotten the beach towels, which were really on the boat. However, I did find my baby blue agile sweater. Therefore, I double dog dared Geno wear my blue sweater after his quick swim. Well we all know what was going to happen next of course, the dreaded triple dare minus the dog… Geno said, “I will jump in and take a swim and wear the sweater, but I triple dare you to go in naked…

Once again, I had to up the pot. Sure, I said I would go swimming naked and then issued a triple dog dare; you go swimming naked and only wear the sweater afterwards, while I drive the boat at a high rate to speed dry your wet cold body.

Then I heard something I have never heard before in my life… A triple black dog double dare to infinity from Geno. It was nothing to laugh about, I was scared. I had to swim naked and drive the boat at a high rate of speed for the remaining time on the lake, or give Geno the title of 'Best Triple Black Dog Darimater' (A person that dares people to do things to people). In this case, I was going to do things to myself.

Following the ultimate dare from Geno, I had to make sure this “dare” really did exist. To my surprise, and to make a long story short, the black dog part of the dare is supposed to be shocking and cause trouble.

THEREFORE, GENO I NOW nickname YOU!

“THE BEST TRIPLE BLACK DOG DARIMATER OF ALL TIME”

Love ya,
Sweet xoxoxoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home