Thursday, March 22, 2007

Silly Name Time

Carrie has this 'thing' that converts your name to a silly name.

She wanted to do my name with me.
I told her that I wasn't going to do it. That's just a little too silly for me.
Go ahead and have your fun, but count me out.
It's just not gonna happen. And that's my final word.

So we are doing my name and it comes out as something really stupid.
I told her that I did the name thing with her, but I'm not going to announce that that is my name on the site.
I mean come on, get real. I am NOT going to say that that goofy thing is my name.
I'm serious about this one, is what I told her. Forget about it! Okay?

So my name is Dipsy Pottydoodle.
It's not that funny.
Stop laughing. Come on, stop already.
Oh, the heck with this. I'm leaving.

Here's Carrie. And don't be talking about me after I'm gone.
I am leaving. When I say I'm gonna do something, I do it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


DON'T LAUGH UNTIL YOU FIND OUT WHAT YOUR NEW NAME IS.

We all need a little stress-reliever! This only takes a minute.
Please don't be a bore and ruin it. Send it on to everyone you know including the person who showed it to you.

Sometimes when you have a stressful day or week, you need some silliness to break up the day. If we are honest, we have a lot more stressful days than not.Here is your dose of humor...

A. Follow the instructions to find your new name.
B. Once you have your new name, put it in the subject box of an email and send it to friends and family and co-workers.

Don't forget to send it to the person who showed it to you, so they know you participated.
And don't go all adult - a senior manager is now known far and wide as Dorky Gizzardsniffer!
I am Dorfus Dippinfrack- Carrie (Dippinfrack? Of the Boston Dippinfracks? Sorry! I am leaving. -Tramp)

The following is excerpted from a children's book, Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot Professor Poopypants, by Dave Pilkey, in which the evil Professor forces every one to assume new names...

So:
There are 3 parts below to come up with your name.

1. Use the third letter of your first name to determine your new first name:
A = snickle
B = doombah
C = goober
D = cheesey
E = crusty
F = greasy
G = dumbo
H = farcus
I = dorky
J = doofus
K = funky
L = boobie
M = sleezy
N = sloopy
O = fluffy
P = stinky
Q = slimy
R = dorfus
S = snooty
T = tootsie
U = dipsy
V = sneezy
W = liver
X = skippy
Y = dinky
Z = zippy

2. Use the second letter of your last name to determine the first half of your new last name:
A = dippin
B = feather
C = batty
D = burger
E = chicken
F = barffy
G = lizard
H = waffle
I = farkle
J = monkey
K = flippin
L = fricken
M = bubble
N = rhino
O = potty
P = hamster
Q = buckle
R = gizzard
S = lickin
T = snickle
U = chuckle
V = pickle
W = hubble
X = dingle
Y = gorilla
Z = girdle

3. Use the third letter of your last name to determine the second half of your new last name:
A = butt
B = boob
C = face
D = nose
E = hump
F = breath
G = pants
H = shorts
I = lips
J = honker
K = head
L = tush
M = chunks
N = dunkin
O = brains
P = biscuits
Q = toes
R = doodle
S = fanny
T = sniffer
U = sprinkles
V = frack
W = squirt
X = humperdinck
Y = hiney
Z = juice

Thus, for example, George W. Bush's new name is: Fluffy Chucklefanny (I always thought it was Chucklehead! Yeah, I'm leaving. -Tramp).
Now when you SEND THIS ON...use your new name as the subject.
And remember that children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day.
Put more laughter in your day.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*SNORK!*

Thursday, March 22, 2007 12:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've decided that my new name isn't very funny, and so i tried it again using my real name, rather than my nickname, and now i'm:

doombah farkletush

much better. :D

Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:17:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Hey! Using your nickname! What a great idea!

Okay, let's see. A before E, there is no C, carry the two, ..

Okay I got it!

My new name is;

Asswipe Shitferbrains!

Wait, I might have got something wrong. I'll see if Carrie will help me again.

Thursday, March 22, 2007 6:17:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Do you want to be called "A.S." for short?
And to think that other parents judge what we call our children! ha ha

Friday, March 23, 2007 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I'm just glad that it didn't come out as;

Asswipe S. Shitferbrains

Saturday, March 24, 2007 8:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home