Monday, March 19, 2007

Meet Ynot Bubba


Hey, Y not!

N.M. man wants to be known as Ynot Bubba
LAS CRUCES, N.M. (UPI) -- Justin Brady of Las Cruces, N.M., is not trying to avoid creditors or gain a new identity -- he says he just wants to change his name to Ynot Bubba. The veteran truck driver, 43, told the Las Cruces (N.M.) Sun-News his intentions are honorable and he just wants a fresh start with an interesting name. "I'm still keeping my same Social Security (number) because I got benefits and stuff like that," Brady said. "I'm not trying to dodge credit, that's been cleaned up and it has been for a couple of months. I'm just wanting a fresh start. That's all I want." His proposed moniker is a mix of geography and a nickname that stuck with him over the last eight years. The paper said that Brady's petition for the name change will be reviewed on April 2. His lawyer said he sees no reason why the request should be turned down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home