Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Geno Sighted On Left Coast


Here is a report from Sweet on the latest Left Coast Geno Sighting
and the antics he so famously springs on people.


My Irish Friend

Oh what a wonderful day when my Geno comes out to play.

Geno is amazing with his Irish Smile…even as he makes you his prey.
Geno is smooth as he draws you in, even after you know he has snagged you… you still want him to stay.

When Geno smiles his eyes dance with excitement.

Especially if you fall for his deception, hook, line and sinker…just watch his eyes they light up and dance!

Geno got me and he thinks it is cute…I sometimes want to give him the boot.
Therefore, if you ever go fishing with Geno and that Irish Smile covers his face and his eyes dance with excitement.
Do not believe these words “I think I got a nibble” unless you are fishing with worms.

Soon you will be saying, “I think I got a nibble” which is when you find out…fish do not nibble lures…they strike;

just like Geno when you least expect it…in the blink of an eye, he has you.

Days in the sun fade away.

Memories, however, last a lifetime…

Beer $25.00
Gas for boat $35.00
A day with Geno, my Irish Friend ~ priceless…


Written by Sweet
xoxoxxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home