Saturday, April 07, 2007

Polish Sausage


From Corrine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Approaching the clerk, a man asks, "In what aisle could I find Polish sausage?"
The clerk looks at him and says, "Are you Polish?"
The guy, clearly offended, replies, "Well, yes I am. But let me ask you something. If I had asked for Italian sausage would you have asked me if was Italian? Or if I had asked for German bratwurst, would you have wanted to know if I was German? Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you have wanted to know if I was Jewish? Or if I had asked for a taco would you asked if I was Mexican? Would ya, huh? Would ya?"
The clerk says, "Well . . . no."
"If I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?"
"Well no, I probably wouldn't!"
With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well then why did you ask me if I'm Polish when I asked for Polish sausage?"
"Because you're at Home Depot"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home