Friday, April 06, 2007

The Top Whiskeys

The ratings are out for the top whiskeys in the world.
Well, keep in mind that whiskey and bourbon only come from North America.
And North America is the greatest place on Earth!

These ratings were determined in a recent independent study by the Beverage Testing Institute.

If your whiskey is not on this list, then it sucks to be you!
Corrine's and mine are!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rating - Whiskey
93
- Jim Beam Black®
91
- Woodford Reserve®
89 - Wild Turkey® 101°
82
- Gentleman Jack®
81
- Crown Royal®
81 - Jack Daniel's®

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine is on here, too. i don't only drink beer, ya know.

see tramp? there's hope for me yet. ;)

Friday, April 06, 2007 9:16:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Corrine, I thought you draqnk Crown Royal?

*WINK!*

And S-Girl, all of these are great whiskeys.
I prefer Beam Black, but I would gladly drink anything on this list.

My problem is this. When I was younger, I would put a shot into a glass of Coke. Soon, I mixed whiskey and Coke in equal parts. Then I was putting a shot of Coke into a glass of whiskey. Now I just drink the whiskey!

Even so, a bottle of Jim Beam Black lasts me a year!

Friday, April 06, 2007 4:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home