Monday, May 28, 2007

Bested Speler

Oh Lord, help us!

From Carrie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so it is totally incorrect politically speaking. I don’t care. It is funny.

Sometimes it is better to remember to laugh.

hello,
My name be Eboneesha, a African-American girl who just got an award for being the bested speler in class. The white dude who sit nex me is McGee. He got a 94% on the test but no extra points on account of he have the same skin color as the opressirs of 150 years ago. I got 67% on the speling test and 30 points for being black, 5 points for not bringing drugs into class, 5 points for not bringing guns into class, and 5 points for not getting pregnut during the cemester. It hard to beat a score of 120%. Granny ax me to thank all Liberals for suporting Afermative action. You showing the way to true equality. I be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doctor.
Yo fren, Eboneesha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home