Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Sweet Rant


Sweet has something to say.

And yes, it does help to write it all down.

And publish it.

Misery loves company!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sometimes it helps just to write it all down....

However, if one of our reads is experiencing the same thing they may realize they are not alone....
Sweet



I don't rant often but today.... I think I will. Don't tell me you love me then talk to me like a dog because something is not going okay in your day....

I am your wife...but not for long... If it's over, it's over.... Face up to it and move on.... You can't even speak to me in a calm manner.... But you can call your ex-mother-in-law and boo hoo to her for hours.... Is this because she understands you…? I think not...

I don't want to hear about how it will damage your credit rating...I don't care.... I have been carrying you for the last year.... Because your job is such a great job.... Even though you only work 2 or 3 days a week.... You don't want me to leave because you might actually have to go to work.... You won't be able to have your toys...

You tell me.... You know there are others who love the real Sweet.... And you have done everything in your power to alienate them from me.... Even my parents...I am funking mad at you.... And it does not matter how much I try to make things better.... I still can't.... because it all has to be your way....

The doctor tells me to cut my stress level.... How can I do this when I have a job that is stress from the time I arrive until the time I leave…? Then I come home and ask you if you got the message I forwarded to your phone.... No. You were asleep (again)...well guess what, that's not my fault and I shouldn't have to make time in my day to constantly keep calling you.... To follow-up and check to see if you received the message.... Unless you ould like to start paying me the same salary I make doing the same thing at my job...I really am too busy...making sure my job is done competently so as to ensure that I continue to receive a paycheck...

Okay...I feel a little better...but don't tell me I over think things.... This is what I get paid to do it's me (Sweet). If you did not like or love this about me you should have not married me...

Now let me say...if you are unhappy don't stay...just do it.... cut your losses and move on...it will take a while to clean things up and if done the right way you may even have a friend at the end.... I am trying to do this but.... I may lose this battle.... Because right now there is a thin line that's going to break and I will be gone...and your credit rating is fucked...

Xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home