Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Follow Up To 'Guys, Don't Read This'

From Sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Ok…I had to go to an expert on this one…. A quick follow-up to this story…. What will happen if Howard/Holli has removed too much tissue?
Maybe he wanted to have balls like his wife Janet “the Knighthood for setting up their firm”…you see God does not give women “balls” we have the ability to create our own…. And it does not hurt…
Enjoy the follow-up


xoxoxoxo


Sallyannts,
Age: 43
Town/Place: Hampshire
Country: United Kingdom
Football Team: I don’t follow football. (Does this surprise anyone?)

“2 Years is not a long time to have to wait for surgery, I waited almost 3 years from start to finish for mine to be completed.”
“If he has removed the donor tissue by cutting his ***** off then he has ruined his chances of surgery being able to create a fully functioning vagina as the penal tissue and skin is used to create the cavity which is to become the vagina.”

(I guess if he removed too much tissue he deserves what happens from talking the knife into his own hands) Okay back to Sallyannts………………..

“I am all too happy to have had it done, any regrets ? yes, my only regret is that I didn’t do something about it much sooner and earlier in life, I finally had my surgery done at the age of 39.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home