Thursday, September 20, 2007

Handles


From GIANT NADINE SMITHE.

My Gangsta name came back as Mercedes-Rollin Bitch Ass.

That name for me is mostly wrong for these reasons.
1. I do not own or buy any foreign crap.
If it ain't from USA,
then I'll buy nothing today!
2. Yo, who you callin' bitch, bitch?
3. I'll give them this one. I've been known to be an ass!*

*I may have to intecept any comments from my wife on this one!

Also, Sweet. it doesn't matter what you change your name to.
People, even those who don't know your name, will always refer to you as 'Sweet'!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No longer will you refer to me as Sweet. I have been redubbed.

(I have added Sweet's and my generated names under each link. - Tramp)

--------------------------------------------------
GIANT NADINE SMITHE
--------------------------------------------------


From the Name Generator.

Pirate Name
Giant Nadine Smithe
Barnacle Breath Hugo

Gangsta
Swingin Dick Bull Dodga
Mercedes-Rollin Bitch Ass

Mafia
Name Withheld For Protection

I'm kidding.
Lana the Mouth
Alphonse the Rat

Cutesy Pet Name
Doggy Melons
Stinky Pee

Mexican Wrestler
El Gallo Mayor
La Mano Gigante

Taxi Driver
Khixzbrrrrrrr Schneider
Khixzbrrrrrrr Schneider

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried to run Geno's name through this thing, but the site peed it's pants and ran away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home