Monday, November 12, 2007

I’m A Poor Man


Corrine caught me downloading some stuff on my computer, which embarrassed me.

Hey, I thought the office was empty. And she’s quiet. I didn’t know she was there.

Let me tell you what happened. I was downloading…
HEY I SAW THAT !!!!!!
You snickered! YES YOU DID !!!!!

This is funny to you???
Fine, never mind! Nope, forget it.

No I said! You snickered.
Well, you smirked. Yes you did!!!

Okay, FINE. Here’s what happened.

But you can’t say anything.
NOTHING !!! I mean it.
Promise?
PROMISE ???

Okay. This is hard for me.
I was downloading…


John Denver.
YOU PROMISED !!!

‘Rocky Mountain High, Colorado’
YOU ARE SMIRKING ???
YOU PROMISED !!!

Well, Corrine understood. She even sat and listened with me. But she’s KEWL!
And if you smirk again, we’re both gonna ignore you.

Anyway, I learned something.
I learned that I’m a poor man. And so did Corrine.
John, say, “You’re a poor man if you never saw eagles fly”
And he’s right.

And a lot of us need to realize this.

So now that Corrine and I think about it, Geno really is the richest man among us.
And we all need to realize why. I’m starting to, thanks to Corrine.

And Geno.


P.S. I also like the part about, "Friends around the campfire, and everyone is high".
But that's just between you and me, okay?

I don't know about you, but I miss John.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home