Monday, November 26, 2007

Just Another Day On The River


The weather here is getting cold, some snow lies on the ground, and the boat is stored for the winter. But I can still think back on the days we did spend afloat not so long ago. I was looking through some photos taken on one of these trips down the river and I found one that shows a typical day out cruising the Ohio.


Here we are at a marina we overnighted at. There were two boats on this trip, a friend had brought his and I ran mine. We had just finished breakfast and returned to the boat. The crew had already stowed the gear and finished the checks on the crafts. Relaxing for a while before getting underway, we were discussing our plans for the new day.


Here is a scene that is repeated many times on these trips. The captains are having some coffee, the crew working on their beer already (hey, it's a pleasure cruise), and Geno is showing off by walking on water. I don't know how he does it, but it amazes me every time.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home