Wednesday, November 14, 2007

More From Steven Wright


- I have an answering machine in my car. It says, "I'm home now, but leave a message and I'll call when I'm out."
.
- I bought a house on a one-way dead-end road. I don't know how to get out.
.
- I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time." So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.

.
- I have the world's largest collection of sea shells. I keep it scattered on beaches all over the world. Maybe you've seen some of it.

.
- I photocopied a mirror. Now I have an extra photocopy machine.

.

- Last week, I went to a furniture store to look for a decaffeinated coffee table. They couldn't help me.

.

- For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier. I put them in the same room and let them fight it out.

.

- I went to a general store but they wouldn't let me buy anything specific.

.

- I bought some powdered water, but I didn't know what to add.

.

- I put instant coffee in a microwave and almost went back in time.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home