Sunday, January 06, 2008

Food One Liners

I think I'm hungry!

**********

Butter vs. Margarine ? I trust cows over scientists.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets."

“If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose." --Jack Handy

"Just Give Me Chocolate and Nobody Gets Hurt." --Seen on a girl's T-shirt.

Coffee, Chocolate, Men ... Some things are just better rich.

I’d rather have a free bottle in front of me than a prefrontal lobotomy.

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.

A converted cannibal is one who, on Friday, eats only fishermen.

Did you hear about the M&M inspector that got fired for tossing out all the W's?

2 Comments:

Blogger colleen said...

I noticed you posted at 4:35 in the morning. Did you have the munchies??? Ha Ha!

Sunday, January 06, 2008 7:42:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Hey now!

Be nice!

What are you doing here? Everyone went to the new site!

http://tramp55555.wordpress.com

Monday, January 07, 2008 2:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home