Saturday, January 19, 2008

Geno and Sweet


From Sweet.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Geno and Sweet were sitting alone in the lobby of their nursing home one evening.

Geno looked over and said to Sweet, "I know just what you're wanting. For $5.00 I'll have sex with you right over there in that rocking chair."

Sweet looked surprised but didn't say a word.

Geno continued, "For $10 I'll do it with you on that nice soft sofa over there, but for $20 I'll take you back to my room, light some candles, and give you the most romantic evening you've ever had in your life."

Sweet still says nothing but, after a couple minutes, starts digging down in her purse. She pulls out a wrinkled $20 bill and holds it up.

"So you want the nice romantic evening in my room," says Geno.

"Get serious", Sweet replies. "Four times in the rocking chair."


xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home