Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Classic Literature



"I sat up ramrod straight, utterly immobile, my brain flying. I hadn't thought further than swallowing the kill pill and then living my life. I assumed my intestines would just magically absorb the monster, and that would be that.
.
With immense dread, I reached over and got some more toilet paper. Folded it over. Then, cautiously, like descending into a dangerous lair, I reached down, went under, found me, wiped me, grabbed the dangling entity, and pulled. Something long slithered out, giving a distinctly zigzagging back and forth sensation within my intestines.
.
I dropped everything and held my breath. This could not be happening. This was not my life. I began panting, all alone in a locked cubicle in a half-decent restaurant with a dead tapeworm hanging out my ass."

*******

This is a story about a tapeworm, written by Vincent Eaton. It's called 'The Worm Within'. It is well written and it's funny. You can read the whole thing at his site, HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home