Saturday, April 19, 2008

Addendum To The Playlist


Here are some more songs on my playlist tonight.
Maybe this is part of the reason why they place me in charge of music on the Island?
I have a transmitter connected to my MP3 player aboard my boat.
All of the boat radios are set to my station, which I call 'Pirate Radio'!

********

Voodoo Child - Jimi Hendrix or Stevie Ray Vaughan

Ain't Gonna Work On Maggie's Farm No More - Bob Dylan

All Along The Watchtower and Like A Rolling Stone - Dylan or Hendrix, it's a draw.

Too Rolling Stoned and Bridge Of Sighs - Robin Trower

Finding My Way - Rush

Baba O'Riley - The Who

Since I've Been Loving You - Led Zeppelin

Skinny Little Boy - Alex Bevin

The Mighty Quinn - Manfred Mann

Wasn't Born To Follow - The Byrds

Copperhead Road (the live version) - Steve Earle

Baby Please Don't Go - Muddy Waters

Shine - American Miner

Dreams I'll Never See - Molly Hatchet

By The Wayside - Artful Dodger (My favorite song, listen to a clip HERE)

I'm A Boinger - Billy and the Boingers

And what Krista said, which is this;

Here’s my playlist:
Boston - More Than a Feeling
The Who - Won’t Get Fooled Again
Godsmack - I Stand Alone
Judas Priest - Living After Midnight
David Gilmour - There’s No Way Out of Here
Motorhead - Ace of Spades
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Megadeath - Sweating Bullets
AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
W.A.S.P. - Wild Child
Quiet Riot - Cum on Feel the Noize
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
Lacuna Coil - Our Truth
KISS - God Gave Rock and Roll to You
Rob Zombie - Foxy Foxy
Scorpions - Send Me an Angel
Massive Attack - Angel
Bob Dylan - Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
Peter Frampton - Baby I Love Your Way
Journey - Don’t Stop Believin’






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home