Monday, March 27, 2006

Famous Last Words

These are some phrases that mean nothing good is going to happen.


I'll get a world record for this..
It's fireproof.
He's probably just hibernating.
What does this button do?
It's probably just a rash.
Are you sure the power is off?
Yeah, I made the deciding vote on the jury, so what of it?
The odds of that happening have to be a million to one!
Pull the pin and count to what?
Which wire was I supposed to cut?
I wonder where the mother bear is.
I've seen this done on TV.
These are the good kind of mushrooms.
I'll hold it and you light the fuse.
Let it down slowly.
Rat poison only kills rats.
It's strong enough for both of us.
This doesn't taste right.
I can make this light before it changes.
Nice doggie.
I can do that with my eyes closed.
I've done this before.
Well, we've made it this far.
That's odd.
You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses on, would you?
Don't be so superstitious.
Now watch this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home