Monday, March 27, 2006

Letting The Cat Out Of The Bag

Alright, I think it's time to let the cat out of the bag. The picture in the previous post is none other than me. We were in Florida visiting my parents when we rented this boat to head out on the ocean. We were about fifteen miles off shore and the cameras came out because of a huge pack of dolphins following us. A friend of mine (Albert) took this picture. I thought it would be fun to encourage you readers to trash this fellow, but you are too kind. We were hoping to get some swimming in, but the sharks wouldn't let us. But we had a great time anyway. This was taken in December of '04, a time my boat is usually in deep winter storage. So it was great to get out on the water at a time when I usually just dream of it. And to the woman who called me hot, you are my new best friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home