Sunday, March 26, 2006

New Voting Opportunity

The chicken leg voting went so well that I've decided to try another. This time I'm looking for comments. To weigh in on this subject, you can leave your answers either here in the comments section or at Yahoo Answers. It makes no difference which one you choose, it will be counted equally. Except for Wolfie, who didn't get to vote last time and will have her opinion count double.

The question is: What is wrong with this guy?



So far, we have votes for:

Scrawny arms. - 1 vote
Beer belly - 2 votes
A Cat Stevens beard. - 1 vote

Not paying attention - 1 vote

Weird - 1 vote

Scraggly beard or lose the beard - 2 votes

Lose the cigarette - 1 vote

Doesn't like it at all - 1 vote

Needs a Skipper hat and beer - 1 vote (that would have been mine!)

He's a 8.9 on a 10 scale and hot - 1 vote (Hot? Hot? What the heck is wrong with people?)

He's still fully clothed - 2 votes (On a boat, people usually wear nothing but swimsuits. This is what she means, right? Right?)

And nothing wrong - 5 votes (Nothing wrong? Nothing wrong?)



And one vote against my Yahoo Avatar, who I didn't even know we were voting on, but I appreciate the creativity.


Update: Timmy, thanks for the compliment, that wasn't my intention but I appreciate readers. Don't forget to scroll down and grab some free stuff.
Everyone else: Thanks for the help with this fun little project. We did this before with the "Chicken Leg Man" and had great fun. The best people in the world are on Yahoo Answers.

To Otterbob: You and I think alike!

To KitKat: We are in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean with no land in sight. You don't really have to pay too much attention!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Offhand and because I still can't work the voting thingie, I'd say what's wrong with him is the fact he appears to still be fully clothed.

Monday, March 27, 2006 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Wolfie! You're a naughty, naughty person. No wonder we get along so well! ;->

Monday, March 27, 2006 11:31:00 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

What is right with this guy? Ha Ha He needs to be concentrating on micro brews....no fair,I'd recognize you anywhere.....actually you have an anniversary coming up, and I think you are thinking of what to get the better half....

Monday, March 27, 2006 9:33:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I was going to buy a present for the better half, but the I thought I should get one for my wife instea...OUCH...I just got whacked.

Monday, March 27, 2006 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Lendres said...

Shame on you!

Thursday, February 22, 2007 9:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home