Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Meet Albert



This is Albert. Albert is a very good friend of mine. He is the fella I'd mentioned earlier who enjoys studying the Native American culture. He can be a goofball (as evidenced by this photo), but he really is a great guy all around. I don't have many good stories about him because he doesn't drink. Well, not much anyway. But you cannot have a better time when he is around. He can launch flaming spears halfway across the river Indian style, make hot air balloons on the island and fabricate these model boats that will explode into flames after launching. Him and I fly kites at altitudes of thousands (yes THOUSANDS) of feet up. He is a great island chef who cooks with nothing but open fire. He is also single, ladies. One at a time though.

Someday, I'm hoping Albert will give me a story that is blog worthy. It has not happened yet. But I fully expect one sooner or later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

can we nominate him for Survivor Island?

Thursday, March 23, 2006 6:55:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Nominate? I say just send him there.

Friday, March 24, 2006 1:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha.........YEP!

Thursday, April 26, 2007 10:53:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

That's what I thought!

Friday, April 27, 2007 5:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home