Sunday, April 16, 2006

And A Good Time Was Had By All

We had a great time at Geno's birthday party. It was a really cool thing. Everyone was happy and laughing. No one made any trouble (I'm talking about you, Geno). The people were talkative. The food was great. Geno didn't make trouble. Just great all around.

We had it at Little Sis's place in the country. There was a nice fire and the weather cooperated.

Geno rode his bike in.





We gave him an invitation. There was a vote. It was close.





People were talking around the fire.




Geno came over and asked me to stop taking so many pictures. I said I wasn't. He said everyone could see the flash. Here's me giving him the finger.





Here he is catching me doing it.



I didn't get a lot of pictures after that. And I promised I wouldn't post any of these. I think he was upset that I voted against inviting him. But we had fun.
And Geno, I would'a took ya!

Happy Birthday Bro.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

I made that whole story up for humor. I took a hundred pictures and Geno encouraged me. He loves pictures. But where is the humor in that? I'll be posting more soon.

It truely was a great time. Geno is a wonderful person. And I almost hate to say this, I gave him a fistful of Cuban cigars for his birthday.

Sunday, April 16, 2006 1:22:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Good luck on that smoking thing. I smoke myself. Stupid habit, huh?

Sunday, April 16, 2006 1:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont feel bad Sweet this is Koral geno's niece and i didnt even get an invitation to the party!!!!!!!

Sunday, April 16, 2006 4:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't make it till the end of the party; but had a blast anyway. Hope you liked the gift, Bro. By the way, most of that great food was prepared by yours truly.

Sunday, April 16, 2006 4:39:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Welcome Koral and Big Sis. Have fun here but be careful. Crazy is contagious. And we're all carriers here.

Killer wings and taco salad Big Sis. Ya done good. Stay tuned for more Geno madness. He really does make it too easy.

Monday, April 17, 2006 3:14:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

There was beer left over? Damn!

Monday, April 17, 2006 9:58:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Geno tight with money? He's been trying to give me money for years. But I never take it. Don't know where it's been.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home